Like many people, I find it hard to explain what I'm about, so I'm hoping this list of facts will do:
- My name is Thomas Mølby Egebæk.
- I was born in 1989.
- Early on, I got into playing videogames.
- In 2009 I stumbled into programming and eventually grew to like it.
- After graduating I began working in web development, mainly making websites and webshops.
- At some point it dawned on me, that I could use these skills to make my own videogames, and I started tinkering.
- I continue to work in web development and try to make games in my spare time.
- My current project is a simple 2D platformer, which is mostly an excercise in programming game engine fundamentals. But I hope it will evolve into an interesting game in it's own right.
For a professional version of me check out my LinkedIn profile,
and for the complete opposite, check out Twitter account